Position: Sales Representative: HCM Software
Sales Representative: HCM Software
Head office location: Toronto (Markham), Ontario (work location is flexible)
About High Line Corporation:
High Line designs, develops, implements and supports Personality, our suite of highly flexible and functional Human Resource, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Talent Management and Recruiting applications. Clients include medium to large-sized private and public sector companies across the United States and Canada. In business since 1974, we are well-established, privately-owned corporation with offices located in Toronto, Ontario, and Hauppauge, New York. For more information, please visit us at www.highlinecorp.com.
The successful applicant’s mandate will be to sell High Line’s Personality HCM into a variety of verticals in the USA and Canada: local and state government, manufacturing and other private organizations. A highly consultative sales approach is key; our clients are Human Resources, Payroll, IT and Financial decision makers. The incumbent will assume responsibility for following up on leads generated via trade shows and provided lead-gen tools, and with assistance from our experienced team, complete responses to RFP’s, demonstrate the product, and close business. As part of a small team, your territory will be large and full of opportunity. As part of a 50-employee company, your contribution is key and you have the ability to affect product direction and build your role into a director or greater position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling services or software to Human Resources, Payroll and/or Financial decision makers
- Hard-charging, energetic, results-oriented individual with proven closing skills
- Sales hunter – able to work independently and as part of an experienced team
- Has met or exceeded previous sales goals and targets
- Asset: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business or related field
- Consistently exceed sales quotas
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and capabilities, incorporating advances in presentations to end users
- Present HCM products and services to final decision makers and end users within an assigned territory
- Attend trade shows
- Identify sales opportunities and develop/complete sales proposals
Once trained, working from a home office is an option.
Frequent flying and driving/travel expected throughout the USA and Canada.
This is a full-time salary + commission position and qualifies for High Line’s standard benefit plan. Starting salary is dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please email cover sheet and resume to email@example.com.
High Line Corporation
145 Renfrew Drive
Markham, ON L3Y 9R6