If your Payroll is complicated, you’ve come to the right place. High Line Payroll handles even the most extreme payroll requirements without customization. Includes all types of employees and retirees, and all types of pay frequencies and pay rules.
- Payroll is highly configurable, by Users – no IT involvement required
- High Line’s Payroll module includes complete features from transaction load (from 3rd-party timekeeping systems), through timesheets and gross to net, and includes G/L and A/P integration (as well as checks, deposits, and check reconciliation, of course!)
- Due to the integrated nature of High Line, all of the other modules automatically work together: Benefits, Attendance, Timekeeping Self Service, Forecasting, etc.
- Handles all types of employees, contractors, and retirees with all types of pay frequencies and unlimited pay rules
- Taxation supported to the local level
- Legislated reporting to a state/province level as well as year-end reporting and filing
- Extensive support for cost allocations and distribution of payroll and employee-related information to your general ledger, accounts payable, and work order/project tracking applications
- Payroll Interface / Payroll Outsource – For those clients who really don’t want to process their payroll, High Line offers partnered services for payroll processing, as well as an optional Payroll Interface to the client’s existing payroll provider
- General Ledger (G/L) Integration to Financials Systems High Line will integrate/interface with the ERP/FIS of your choice – no quibbling. And if your system changes in the future, we can help with that, too. You also have the option for direct deposit for AP payments – or creation of an AP file or report – again – client choice