Salary Administration is designed to help control position, job and assignment wages, as well as to record and administer employee reviews and to process personnel actions such as wage and address changes. Salary Administration is also used to set up premiums, scales and steps and wage ranges, perform job evaluations and utilize wage survey information.
- Define your compensation policies and compare this to salary survey information
- Perform mass updates of salaries and wages, including “what if” analysis
- Track performance reviews and automatically notify managers of upcoming reviews
- Web-based approval features with built-in safeguards to ensure changes to employee records can be initiated but not executed until approval is received
- Automated pay-for-performance rules, with supervisor modeling features and on-line approvals