While other products offer ‘bolt-on’ or partnered Time Scheduling / Workforce Management, High Line offers a fully integrated solution built by us – no interfaces, and all modules work together seamlessly.
- Maintains shift definitions including starting/ending times, breaks, lunch periods
- Establishes repeating and non-repeating shift patterns for schedules
- Maintains standard and customized schedules by work areas and employee
- Generates daily, weekly and future schedules automatically and allows for manual overrides
- Weekly time schedules can be printed and posted for employees
- Empty time slots can be filled manually or automatically
- Work restrictions can be stated to avoid scheduling employees in posts that they are not willing to work
Filling Vacant Posts
- Vacant posts can be easily identified
- View qualified people categorized by user defined criteria
- Calls are recorded with accept or decline status
- Ranks employees for replacement in positions that become open (maintains lines of progression)
- Finds replacements from available personnel or reserve pool
Integrated with Payroll
- Time Rules apply time and payroll policies against clock time in/outs, late, early, OT, etc.