Hosting and SaaS
High Line offers our clients optional cloud-based Hosting and SaaS services. A hosted solution empowers an organization with the security and control of a premise based solution, while freeing your IT resources for support of other mission critical applications. This enables organizations to gain efficiencies within their process and helps maximize ROI. Our Hosting Services Team has over two decades of experience providing solutions to the payroll, human resources, and benefits community.
Data integrity and security for our clients is of the utmost importance. Safeguards are in place to ensure the highest level of security both from a systems standpoint and via physical security. Key safeguards:
- Network penetration tests and vulnerability testing: conducted by an independent third party agency.
- All systems monitored 24/7; escalation procedures in place for system outages.
- Backups scheduled nightly, off-site storage (Iron Mountain). All backups encrypted.
- All URL’s utilize SSL with 128bit encryption.
- Annual SSAE18 SOC2 audit including network, security policies and servers.
- Data Center: 24 x 7 x 365 on-site security.
- Monitored key card and biometric device access control.
- All key areas are monitored with CCTV camera system.
- Background investigations conducted on all new hires; employees sign a confidentiality agreement at the time of hire.
- Multiple UPS and backup generator systems to support the entire facility.
Disaster Recovery Services (Business Continuity Plan)
High Line’s business continuity and recovery plan is tested at least once a year and our clients are invited to participate in the test.
- Off-site facility (SunGard) retrieval of backups for all systems and servers from the off-site storage facility.
- Validation of the success of the process.
- Documented plan / disaster recovery manual including procedures and escalation steps.
- Tests include
- Database servers
- Application servers
- Client remote access
- UPS / backup generators